Shareholder Member Benefits
If you are considering purchasing a share here at the club considering the following benefits that active Shareholder Members receive:
- CONTINUED – Shareholder members children receive FREE Junior Memberships – This cost savings alone is worth the price of a club share over time!
- Shareholder members receive $100 club storage rate in 2023
- CONTINUED – Transfer Fee waived (Formerly $1000)
- Shareholder Member annual dues are approximately 25% less than that of 7 Day Pass Holders.
- Adult Member and Spouse combined saves $1200 as compared to Season Pass Holder rates.
- Shareholder driving range discounts and unlimited driving range option.
- Shareholders receive discounts of 10% retail price on in stock golf clubs
- Shareholders receive a 15% discount on all other Pro Shop merchandise (Lululemon products excluded from discounts as per retailer agreement)
- Shareholders receive a 10% discount on restaurant menu items
- Shareholders have access to 10 day advanced bookings
- Share Certificate Holder may purchase one (1) package of 6 guest passes at 50% off of the regular adult 18 hole rate OR one (1) package of 6 guest passes for 9 holes at 50% off of the regular 9 hole green fee rates.
- Purchase to be made at the time of your annual dues payment. Must play with shareholder, valid anytime through the season. Virtual passes will be applied to your club account. Passes expire at the end of the season.
- Shareholders have a voice in the development of the Fort McMurray Golf Club through voting privileges and the opportunity to serve as board members.
With the one time transfer fee being
$2,000.00 NOW WAIVED, and the yearly savings on annual dues adds up quickly!
|SHAREHOLDER||7 DAY PASS HOLDER||SAVINGS|
|YEARLY DUES||$2705||$3575||32 % off|
Add this to the savings that can be seen when purchasing range memberships, or merchandise and the savings only increase. If you are planning to be in Fort McMurray for the next few years and want to get the most out of your golfing experience then purchasing a share may just be the option you are looking for.